With a history of innovation spanning over 100 years,
Firestone is a trusted brand that has stood the test of time.
Founded in 1909, Firestone has enjoyed a long racing history, and was one of the original early 20th century equipment suppliers to the Ford Motor Company. Today, Firestone is part of the Bridgestone group, and offers affordable, quality tyres for family drivers of small to medium sized cars. With Firestone tyres, you can expect superb performance at great prices.
Please use the Reserve Tyres page to find your tyres! Elite Garages have rightfully earned their reputation as the South of England’s leading independent tyre specialist… and are currently setting standards that admiring competitors throughout the country are finding hard to follow. With 14 branches and growing (Maidstone is our most recent branch to open), we have the buying power to pass on competitive prices to our customers, without compromising quality or service! We have locations in the following areas:
Our range of Firestone tyre patterns
Don’t Beleive in LimitsBarriers are there to be broken. Which is why the Destination HP – Firestone’s flagship SUV/4×4 tyre – has everything you need to go beyond them. Experience the difference of real grip and real stability, in both wet and dry conditions, mile after mile. Because wherever you’re headed, you can count on the Destination HP to go the distance.
- Modern sporty appearance
- Good mileage and rolling resistance for economy
- High stability in wet & dry conditions
The Firestone TZ300 has been designed for the family saloon or compact vehicle. Robust & reliable with a high level of safety & comfort leading to a good durable performance.
The Firestone Firehawk SZ90 has been designed for the performance car. Superb steering response with all weather performance. Assymetric tread pattern gives great handling in the wet or dry.
Now also available as a run flat option on certain sizes offering high performance at a very competitive price.
The Firestone Vanhawk has been designed as great high mileage tyre with a comfortable & quiet performance. Reliable wet weather handling.
Enjoy all-round performance
Good times. Great places. And you’re feeling good. You know the pleasure of a smooth, relaxing ride. Which is why Firestone developed the Multihawk 2.The tyre that not only performs well in a variety of conditions but gives you the comfort to enjoy them to the full. Let the good times roll…
- Subtle, elegant design
- Comfortable, smooth and super quiet
- Reliable braking performance
FIREHAWK 700 FUEL SAVER
The Firestone Firehawk 700 Fuel Saver has been designed to target the mid/upper range of saloons & coupes. High wear resistance with good level of wet grip.
Built to perform longer
Performance decays over life – from agility to outright ability. The Firestone Roadhawk tyre retains its performance characteristics in road conditions where wet weather, heavy traffic, sudden braking and motorway speed are all part of the daily mix. That means you can be sure that your tyre will provide the performance you rely on for its whole life.
- Best in class wet grip
- Best in class dry braking
- Built to perform longer
The Firestone Multihawk has been design for a comfortable, smooth & quiet ride with reliable braking performance. Good all round performer. Designed for compact and medium sized cars.
History of Firestone tyres
The Firestone story begins in the year 1900 with the efforts of one man, Harvey Firestone. It was his vision, pioneering spirit and passion for innovation that sparked a virtual revolution in the field of transportation, one that has touched the lives of countless generations.
From helping to push the bounds of performance on some of motorsport’s premier racetracks to helping ordinary motorists broaden their own horizons… Firestone’s legacy continues to inspire people from all walks of life, letting them rediscover the freedom to drive.
- 1906 – Firestone delivers 2000 sets of tyres to Ford Motor Company in the largest single order for tyres in the automobile industry at the time
- 1911 – Ray Harroun wins the first Indianapolis 500 on Firestone tyres
- 1932 – Firestone develops the first practical low-pressure pneumatic tractor tyre
- 1968 – Graham Hill is the first FIA Formula 1 championship winner on Firestone tyres
- 1988 – Firestone merges with Bridgestone Corporation, a company that shares similar values and tradition of innovative excellence. This merge created what is now the largest tyre manufacturer in the world
- 1993 – Firestone announces the return to the Indianapolis 500 and Indy/Champ Car 20 years after leaving motorsports
- 2015 – Start of the Firestone Music Tour – sponsorship of major European music festivals in Spain, Germany, France, Poland, Italy and the UK